The All THAT Center for Excellence has welcomed over 400 guests during the past nine years to an atmosphere of candor, purpose, and innovative thinking.
The All THAT Center for Excellence is located at 4117 E. Livingston Avenue in Columbus, Ohio. This facility welcomes over 400 teens per year to an atmosphere of candor and purpose, where innovative thinking and dialogue lead to action.
The work we do would not be possible without our vast social network of grantees, partners, experts, and community leaders. We help cultivate these relationships by playing the role of convener, bringing together local, national, and world leaders to share innovative thinking and engage in dialog related to entrepreneurship and education.
The All THAT Center for Excellence is an invaluable asset in facilitating this dialogue.
• 12,000-square foot facility offering state-of-the art meeting space, full-service catering, and technology services
• Six rooms include computer lab, meeting space, game room, dining hall and provide a stimulating climate for thoughtful dialogue
• Approximately 1,000 visitors enjoy the All THAT Center for Excellence each year
Created for those who pursue the principles and vision of the All THAT Center for Excellence set forth by our founder, Danella Hicks, the All THAT Center for Excellence Conference Center provides a stimulating climate to think creatively and grow the entrepreneurial spirit.
Blending flexible conference facilities and advanced technology with comfortable amenities and a friendly atmosphere, the Conference Center is conducive to groups seeking to educate and inform, build consensus, influence public policy, and document and disseminate results.
The All THAT Center for Excellence offers:
• Event planning assistance
• 10 rooms offering variable configurations
• Audio/visual technology
• Seating for up to 250 in the Town Square, and nine other rooms with capacities from 10 to 80 people
• Six days a week operation
• Exclusive on-site catering
Contact the All THAT Center for Excellence.